In stock & ready for shipping (1-3 business days)
Vi always ship using sustainable packaging
Ecoegg® Laundry Egg. 720 Washes Spring Blossom
Natural Minerals Laundry Wash. Dermatologically tested. Made in the UK. Refillable.
Your purchase of an Ecoegg from Suztain supports PlasticChange.org in the fight against plastic waste in the oceans.
The natural laundry detergent breakthrough
- Completely replaces traditional liquid or powder washing detergent
- Replaced the need for fabric softener
- Dermatologically tested; suitable for sensitive skin
- Reduces single-use plastic
- 720 Wash Laundry Egg = approximately 3 year's worth of laundry detergent for the average family
The award winning Laundry Egg is a complete replacement for washing detergent. Just pop the Laundry Egg in your washing machine – no additional powder, liquid, tablets or gels required.
The two types of mineral pellets inside the egg get to work, producing powerful – but natural – cleaning foam which powers through the fibres lifting off the dirt and grime.
If you switch from liquid detergent and fabric conditioner to a Laundry Egg you will save up to 40* bottles of plastic each year. (*Based on 7 washes a week and 18 wash bottles.)
The ecoegg Laundry Egg is suitable for vegans and is cruelty-free. Made without any testing or cruelty to animals, and without any animal derivatives, the ecoegg Laundry Egg is suitable for use by vegans.
The ecoegg Laundry Egg is suitable for handwashing. Simply place the egg to soak in water for 5-10 minutes then handwash as normal. The Laundry Egg can be used from 15 to 60 degrees Celsius.
Independently, laboratory proven to perform just as well as regular detergent, our innovative Laundry Egg is a real alternative to harsh chemicals – giving great results, naturally.
Great for sensitive skin
Supported by Allergy UK and the National Eczema Society (UK), the Laundry Egg is dermatologically tested and perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
NB! If you have a combination washer & dryer, you will need to remove the Ecoegg before starting the drying cycle.
1. Sodium C12-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, CAS # 68439-57-6 2. Sodium Carbonate, CAS # 497-19-8 3. Calcium Carbonate, CAS # 471-34-1 4. Sodium Bicarbonate, CAS # 144-55-8 5 Sodium metasilicate, CAS # 6834-92-0 6. Nonaethylene glycol monododecyl ether, CAS # 3055-99-0 7. Polyoxyethylene lauryl ether, CAS # 9002-92-0 8. Cellulose rubber, CAS # 9004-32-4 9. Sodium citrate, CAS # 1968-4-2
The Spring Blossom fragrance version has a very low content of perfume based on natural ingredients, eg limonene, linalool and geraniol as well as benzyl alcohol. Allergy sufferers to these substances are recommended Ecoegg without fragrance.
How do I use an Ecoegg?