The Savont soap holder allows the soap to dry without making a mess. Easily attaches to smooth surfaces - No drilling or gluing.
Reusable holder can be adjusted over and over again by repositioning its strong suction cup with magnet.
- Installs inside the washbasin, in the bathtub, or in the shower
- Strong yet tiny suction cup – diameter of only 34mm
- Suction cup adheres to all smooth surfaces like stainless steel, glass or porcelain
- Holds soaps up to 150g permanently in any position
- Strong magnet for firm hold
- Always removable and can be re-attached
- No drilling, no gluing
1 x silicone cup with strong magnet
1 x magnetic metal soap connector
Trouble Inserting Cap or is the Cap Causing your Soap to Crumble?
Annoying, right? But definitely not a problem. Some solid bar soaps just have a high palm oil content which produces a hard "shell" when brand new. The same can be true for Aleppo soaps (while not made with palm oil the initial surface of aged Aleppo soap is quite hard). The solution, however, is SIMPLE - use the soap bar first to remove the hard shell surface and then press the metal cap into the soap bar.
Cap Falling Out of your Soap Bar?
That’s pretty normal … as you use your soap every day and soap washes away. All that’s needed is reinsert the cap back into the soap bar in another flat area.
Did you LOSE your Soap Cap?
Not to worry. It happens. Here a good solution is to use a metal bottle cap from beer, soda or similar, which will attract to the magnet in your Savont suction cup which holds the strong magnet -- and voila it works again!
Welcome to Suztain - Pure Common Sense